Grouping exercise Phase 1 / Try it you'll like it.
I credit this routine to An American pro George S.
Grouping phase 1
This routine is for improving your dart grouping like the name indicates. You start off with number 20 and use all the numbers on the board. You shoot only at the large segment of the number! triples , doubles and small segment don't count you must place at least 2 darts out of three to mark. You must do this 5 times to close out the number. You shoot in order and if you miss you must move on to the next number .
Example: You get three darts at the 20 , you only hit it one time = no mark, next number 19 you hit 2 = 1mark, next 18 and you hit 3 = 1mark and so on and so forth. You keep going around until all numbers are closed.
Before some of you think this is too easy try it hehe. Remember only the large segment counts . This is an excellent routine for beginners and accomplished players. To start pick between 9-11 numbers.
I will post phase 2 of grouping in a few weeks if there is interest.
All comments or questions if you have any are welcomed.
This forum has now moved to here: www.dartsnutz.net
90% of Darts is mental if ya mechanics are right the other 10% is in your head
26gm McCoy Sabers- 26gm Rasta's Pro Red Dragon's [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flight School, Join its Free http://www.howtodarts.com/flight-school-registration[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]